The waters here are are crystal clear and there is a sea about 30 m. deep to explore. Visitors can discover nature, fishing, snorkeling, and fishing.
An Thoi archipelago is located south of Phu Quoc island, consisting of 15 islands -or 18 islands , of which three islands -or five islands are in Hon Thom, Hon Roi (Roi) and Hon May (May) Thu Ngoai. The islands are made up of thick layered sandstone, sandwiched with thin layers of conglomerate.
Located in the Gulf of Thailand, about 3 nautical miles from the island of Phu Quoc pearls; An Thoi is an island region of 18 large islands with nearly 3,000 inhabitants. This is a direct archipelago under the management of the People’s Committee of Hon Thom commune, Phu Quoc district, Kien Giang province.
the An Thoi Archipelago which is part of the Phu Quoc marine park, a UNESCO biosphere reserve.
List of islands belonging to An Thoi archipelago : Hon Thom , Hon Trong Trong Island ,
Hon Dau , Hon Dua , Cho Gao Hon , Dried Hon , Kim Quy Hon , May Khoi Hon Hon , Hon May Ve Trong , Hon Nails , Roi Hon , Hon Trang , Hon Vang , Hon Vong
Access : Coordinates: 9.956389, 104.015833 / From Phu Quoc Island to Hon Thom or Pineapple Island is the main island of Hon Thom district , by boats/canoes or by cable car.
Get around : At An Thoi port, you can rent tourist boats or people’s boats to move to the islands of An Thoi archipelago. Depending on the agreement with the ship owner or on the travel route of the cruise ship, you can set foot on each island separately.
A journey from An Thoi port to the islands of An Thoi archipelago will take about 30 minutes.
- Phu Quoc cable car to Pineapple Island: the longest cable car ride in the worldnon-stop three-way cable car in the world, as verified by the Guinness Book of World Records
for diving and snorkeling Pineapple Island has a famous spot
- the deserted spaces of landscapes such as forests, rocky mountains, white sandy beaches.
- sunset at the island island of An Thoi / Hon Thom Park / on Hon May Hon island, you can see how pearls are cultured.
- Hon Kim Quy is a great place for you to snorkel / The famous Nail Island is one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam.
- May Rut Island , An Thoi, Phu Quoc Island 920000, Vietnam , Great location for snorkelling lots of different fish and corals to see.
- Sun World Hon Thom Nature Park , | Bai dat do, An Thoi, Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
- Gam Ghi Island , An Thoi, Phu Quoc Island 920000, Vietnam , one of the best place to snorkeling on phu quoc , located in An Thoi archipelago about 10 kilometer from An Thoi harbor.
Activities : Phu Quoc cable car to Pineapple Island: the longest cable car ride in the world / nautical activities / surfing / sea kayaking / interesting experiences for those who like to explore nature. / Diving to see coral at An Thoi archipelago
Phu Quoc Tour / fishing, swimming, sunbathing / Snorkeling and Fishing in An Thoi Archipelago Tours
Go next : Phu Quoc Island / Rach Gia / Ha Tien / Ho Chi Minh City