Fundu Lagoon lies on Pemba Island ( Zanzibar ) and spread over 50 acres and boasting 4.5 kilometres of white, sandy beach.The Pemba Marine Sanctuary opposite Fundu has pristine coral and a huge variety of exotic fish that you can explore by diving.
Pemba is a coral island in East Africa, between 4 ° 50 ‘and 5 ° 30’ south latitude, 50 km north of the island of Zanzibar. It is separated from the mainland by the Pemba Strait. Belongs to Tanzania, which it entered in 1964 together with the island of Zanzibar as part of the autonomy of Zanzibar.
Traveler reviews indicate that this is an amazing vacation spot, where hotels are located in the middle of unspoiled nature. And amazing coral reefs and their inhabitants give
an unforgettable experience, a simple artless life on the edge of the earth in the gentle waters of the Indian Ocean.
Access : Coordinates: / Fundu Lagoon Located on the west coast of Pemba Island in the Zanzibar Archipelago.
- Note : Fundu Lagoon is privately owned and Fundu Lagoon can only be accessed via speedboat or private plane.
- The main thing for which it is worth going to this particular island is diving.Here, in the kingdom of underwater coral reefs, he is simply amazing!
- The islands of Pemba, Unguja and Mafia Island are the three main islands that make up the Zanzibar archipelago or Spice Islands.
- Facilities and services : : Accommodation ,Beach Holidays , Bird Watching ,Canoeing ,Diving ,Fishing ,Weddings
- Activities : Activities at Fundu Lagoon include ,sundowners, fishing, scuba diving, massage , canoe safaris, snorkelling.
Go next : island of Misali, where you can practice snorkeling and diving. / Chake-Chake, a town located on the island of Pemba in the Zanzibar Archipelago along the coast of Tanzania. / Vumavimbi Beach.