Linh Ung Son Tra Pagoda is considered the Buddha realm in the middle of the world. The pagoda is located on the top of the mountain in Bai But, Son Tra Peninsula, Da Nang. ( Vietnam ).
Linh Ung Pagoda – Bai But stands on the 20-hectare area of Son Tra Mountain with the main hall, the ancestral house, the lecture hall, the streets, the library, the cafeteria, the toilet, the garden of the statues of Arhat. The temple has a modern style combined with the inherent traditions of Vietnamese temples.
Linh Ung Pagoda is also known for being home to the highest statue of the Buddha Quan The Am in Vietnam. The statue of Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva with a height of 67m, a lotus diameter of 35m, equivalent to a 30-storey building.
Linh Ung Tu is now not only a spiritual tourist destination but also a space to converge the spirit of heaven and earth and the heart for The tourists once visited the coastal city of Da Nang.
Access : Coordinates: .16.100510, 108.277963 / The pagoda is located on the top of the mountain in Bai But, Son Tra Peninsula, Da Nang. / from Da Nang airport: the temple is 14km from the airport. / If you go from Da Nang bus station: the temple is nearly 18km from the airport.
- Linh Ung Pagoda also stands a 67m high statue of Quan The Am, considered the highest of Southeast Asia
- The statue stands on a lotus throne with a diameter of 35m, gentle eyes looking down to bless and protect sentient beings. Inside the statue consists of 17 floors, each floor has a total altar of 21 Buddha statues with different shapes, faces and postures. Visiting the temple, visitors seem to be cleansed of everyday life and feel relaxed in their souls.
- On June 19, 2010 of the lunar calendar, Linh Ung Pagoda was officially completed and quickly became a famous spiritual tourism destination in Da Nang in particular and Vietnam in general.
- The statue of Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva with a height of 67m, a lotus diameter of 35m, equivalent to a 30-storey building.
- In the heart of Buddha Shakyamuni Sakyamuni has 17 floors. Each floor has altars totaling 21 Buddha statues with different shapes, faces, postures. The Buddha image is leaning against the mountain, hands turning to face the sea. From here, Buddhists and visitors can see the whole modern city of Da Nang.
- The complex of Linh Ung Pagoda – Bai But is built on an area of 20ha including large items such as the Main Hall, Hau To, Monastic, Amphitheater, Guest House, Phuong Truong, Library, The Bodhisattva Statue Yin, Xa Loi worship tower, Buddha Nirvana … and small items: garden Lam Pi Ni, Deer Park …
Activities : sightseeing / photo opportunities / landscape observation / Ancient Culture Study / enjoy stunning views.
Go next : My Khe Beach in Da Nang / Da Nang : Vietnam’s fifth largest city. It’s in Central Vietnam on the South China Sea coast, midway between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.