This is one photo location in the south of Manokwari.( Manokwari is a coastal town and the capital of the Indonesian province of West Papua. ) It takes about 3 hours by car from Manokwari but well worth it. There are many beautiful views here. The Mount Botak area is a location that is usually visited on the way from Manokwari to Bintuni. The view from here is very beautiful.
Beautiful views, available seats, only lacking street light and toilet facilities.Stairs that challenge and spur our feet to get to the top and guarantee an extraordinary view
Because this place has a very good view and attracts many tourists who visit here.
Access : Coordinates: -1.660348, 134.080888 / the distance to Manokwari is quite long, 3-4 hours, the road is good.Travel 3-4 hours from Manokwari towards Bintuni. During the rainy season, be careful, there are still many landslides.
- this is a place with a great view. very suitable for making pre-wedding photos. located in the South Manokwari area.
- Originally named Mount Botak because this mountain looks like bald / bald from a distance.
- Visitors they can reach the beach, which is located near to Botak Mountain.
- To get there, you need a car with special specifications because the roads are hilly and include unpaved clay roads.
- On the headland, visitors can take pictures against a backdrop of mountain and ocean views, which look like a calm lake surrounded by mountains.
Activities : sightseeing / photo opportunities, Prepare your camera battery to quote the beautiful scenery it has to offer, A perfect location to hunt for sunrise or sunset situations / trekking / Best view west papua.
Go next : local fishing settlements / Manokwari , a coastal town and the capital of the Indonesian province of West Papua.