The Black Crack White Rim Trail is a fissure through sandstone at least 65 feet deep and 3 feet across can be found along the White Rim Road.
The White Rim Trail is Utah’s ultimate multi-day party trail. The trail is a 103-mile loop on dirt road through Canyonlands National Park.
Canyonlands National Park is a national park near Moab in the US state of Utah in the United States of America. It is in the immediate vicinity of Arches National Park.
Canyonlands National Park is a park consisting of four large, distinct sections. All areas are remote and wild, offering day trips and off-road hiking trails and 4×4 vehicles.
The Canyonlands National Park is open to the public all year round. However, it is too hot in summer and rather cold in winter. If it snows or it rains, then walking on the trails becomes quite problematic. Therefore, the most comfortable months of the year for visiting Canyonlands National Park are the end of April and May, as well as September and October.
You can reach Canyonlands by inerstate 191 and then turn onto one of the roads, depending on the part of the park you want to see.Canyonlands is one of the best places in the world to see classic beauties created by geological processes.
Access : Coordinates: 38,3582048, -109,9402721 / Location: Utah, Southwest, United States, North America / Just before the Candlestick Campground where the river ox-bow is close to the Trail, park and walk 0.1 mile toward the river.
- The park was founded on September 12, 1964. The area of the park is 1366.21 square kilometers. The park is visited by almost half a million tourists a year.
- You can reach Canyonlands by inerstate 191 and then turn onto one of the roads, depending on the part of the park you want to see.
- Canyonlands is accessible by air or car from Las Vegas, Salt Lake City and Grand Junction.
- Permits are required to drive it and to stay at one of the campgrounds along the way.
-The 100-mile White Rim Road loops around and below the Island in the Sky mesa top and provides expansive views of the surrounding area.
- Extreme caution is advised.ATVs, UTVs, and OHVs are not permitted./ The park is open all year (24 hours a day).
Go next : Soda Springs Basin / White Rim / Tuxedo Bottom / Holeman Spring Basin.