Seven Commandos Beach located on Palawan Island El Nido, Philippines.
There are about a dozen beaches on the islands of the archipelago. The best can be visited by island excursions from El Nido.
The coastline is perfect, even at low tide you can swim here. On the coast there are gazebos, sunbeds, coconuts and chilled drinks are sold. On the left side is a small restaurant and a hotel.
Despite being located on the mainland southwest of El Nido, Seven Commandos Beach has beautiful white sands, turquoise waters, and dramatic limestone cliffs,the only way to get there is by boat.
Access : Coordinates: 11.17392,119.37882 / Seven Commandos Beach is only accessible by boat and is usually the last stop on a tour of the islands.
- Standard island tours go there,The 7 Commandos Beach is part of El Nido Island Hopping Tour A.
- Seven Commandos Beach Seven Commandos Beach is heaven on earth with pristine white sand, turquoise calm waters and coconut palms..
- Good bathing and snorkeling on the left side of the beach,Good for Sun bathing.
- Τhere is a bar on the beach, serving some fast food, cocktails and smoothies.
- Story : The Seven Commandos Beach: Famous for incredible limestone cliffs and turquoise waters ,called the 7 Commandos because There used to be seven Japanese commandos soldiers who lived here even after the war was over.
Go next : Miniloc Island which is home to some stunning lagoons. / Shimizu Island. / Papaya Beach / Ipil Beach 1 / Ipil Beach 2 / Lapus Lapus Beach / Corong Corong Beach.