Tsagaan Suvarga is a unique and beautiful scenery in Dundgovi , in Southern Mongolia.
Tsagaan Suvarga is located in the Ulziit Sum area of Dundgov Province, 440 km from Ulaanbaatar.The sedimentary clay layer of the early sea floor was broken by the action of wind and water in the course of time to form a sluice, which looks like a stupa from a distance,The height of Tsagaan Suvarg steep hill is 30 m and the length of the hill is 400 m.
In recent years, the number of tourists visiting Tsagaan Suvarg has increased significantly, and two tourist camps have been opened in the vicinity.
Access : Coordinates: / Tsagaan Suvarga is located in Ulziit Sum, 156 km south of the provincial capital.
- White Suvarga, Gobi Suvarga and Gobi CaravanSerai tourist camps operate based on this natural beauty of Tsagaan Suvarga.
- Tsagaan Suvara was selected as one of the nine wonders of Dundgov Province by the decision of the provincial assembly.
- Films such as “Echoes of the Prairie”, “In Hibernation”, “The Tale of the Bushman”, “Zagi Alim”, and “On the Road to Tuuvry” were filmed using the unique formations of the area.
- Seven kilometers to the east of the Tsagaan Suvar, thre is 2 famous caves : Khevtee Bosoo agui (Lie and Stand Cave).
- Tsagaan Suvarga is a beautiful photo shooting spot.
Go next : The Mongolian Gobi Desert / Khongor Sand Dunes / Sand dunes in Ulziit sum area of Dundgov province.