Binh Thuan is a province of Vietnam. It is located on the country’s South Central Coast. It is sometimes seen as part of the Southeast region.
The province is known for its scenery and beaches. There are also a number of sites of archaeological significance. Binh Thuan is subdivided into 10 district-level sub-divisions: 8 districts: Bac Binh , Duc Linh , Ham Thuan Bac , Ham Thuan Nam , Ham Tan , Phu Quy , Tanh Linh , Tuy Phong / 1 district-level town: La Gi , 1 provincial city: Phan Thiet (capital) , They are further subdivided into 12 commune-level towns (or townlets), 96 communes, and 19 wards.
History : Much of what is now Binh Thuan Province was part of the Cham principality of Panduranga, which had its political centre in neighbouring Ninh Thu?n Province. It was the last independent principality after the fall of Vijaya in 1471. Binh Thuan was later incorporated into Vietnam, while Ninh Thu?n remained independent longer, until 1832. Before 1976, Binh Thuan Province was much smaller because much of the west was in the separate Binh Tuy Province). Binh Tuy, Binh Thuan and Ninh Thuan were merged in 1976 to form Thuan Hai Province. It was divided again into Ninh Thuan and Binh Thuan in 1991, while Binh Tuy remained part of Binh Thuan Province.
Access : Coordinates: 10.933333, 108.1 / By plane : Da Nang’s airport (DAD IATA)has good domestic connections and a limited selection of direct regional flights. It is one of three airports in Vietnam where visa-on-arrivals are granted. Hue’s airport (HUI IATA) has flights to Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. Tuy Hoa (TBB IATA) and Quy Nhon (UIH IATA) airports have a flight connection from and to Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City nearly every day.
Cam Ranh International Airport (CXR IATA)
By rail : There are train stations at Nha Trang, Tuy Hoa, Quy Nhon, Danang (convenient for Hoi An), and Hue.
By road : The Hai Van Tunnel between Danang and Hue cuts 20 km and a good hour off travel time between the two cities, and bypasses the dangerous and scenic Hai Van Pass. The toll for the tunnel for an ordinary car is 25,000 dong, a price well worth paying, especially if you’re prone to carsickness. / Phan Thiet City is 200km from Ho Chi Minh City, 247km from Dalat, 250km from Nha Trang and 1,518km from Hanoi. The National Highway 1A passes through Phan Thiet.
The express train between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City stops Muong Man station.
Get around : he best way to get around Binh Thuan Province is by renting a motorbike. Phan Thiet city centre.
- Co Thach beach / Mui Ne is the attractive destination with boundless sand dunes. On this 2-Day Tour, you will be transferred from Ho Chi Minh city by public sleeping Bus.
- White Sand Dunes ,white sandunes is 50km away from mui ne central ,the city of Mui Ne is four hours from Ho Chi Minh City, in the south of the a further 45 minutes,and you arrive at Bau Trang, Bau Trang, or the White Sand Dunes.
- Ta Cu Mountain , 28 km south of Phan Thiet.Has cable car to take people to see white reclining budda 49m long / Red Sand Dunes , Mui Ne, Phan Thiet.
- Bai Da Ong Dia Beach , Nguyen DInh Chieu, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet / Mui Ne Beach , Mui Ne, Phan Thiet 800000
- Mui Ne Harbor , Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet 800000 / Fairy Stream (Suoi Tien) Huynh Thuc Khang street | Ham Tien Ward, Phan Thiet 800000 ,cool water surrounded by incredible rock/clay formations to arrive at a small waterfall
- Linh Long Tu Temple , 21 Nguyen Minh Chau, Block 10, Mui Ne Ward, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet / Mui Ne Market , Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet / RD Wine Castle , 706b Nguyen Thong, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet, Entrance fee is 200 which includes 5 glasses of wine, castle tour and field trip
- Nui Da Chong , Ninh Thuan, Khanh Hai, some big buddhist pagodas up on this mountain (a high hill exactly). A clear view of whole sea coastline and city could be seen from there / Red Canyon , DT716, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet
- Lotus Lake , H, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet / Po Sah Inu Towers , Ba Nai Hill | 7 km to the northeast of Phan Thiet City, Phan Thiet 800000, Open: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Ke Ga Light house , Old Lighthouse-1899 on island-Ke Ga (Chicken Beach) ,Ke Ga, Vietnam / Forgotten Land Sand Sculpture Park , Nguyen Thong Street, Phan Thiet
- Linh Son Truong Tho pagoda , Phan Thiet 800000 / Thay Thim Temple , Ngo Duc Ton | Tan Hai, Ham Tan, La Gi
- Beaches : Bai Da Ong Dia Beach , Nguyen DInh Chieu, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet,
Activities : Explore Vietnam’s Ta Ku Mountain on a day trip from Phan Thiet / Mui Ne Beach All Inclusive 2-Day Tour – Watching Sunrise from Sand Dunes /
Mui Ne sand dunes jeep tour / Motorbike tours Mui Ne to Da Lat / surfing in windy beaches / Hanging around in Phan Thiet / Hot Air Balloon flight.
Go next : Phong Nha Ke Bang / Ba Na / Cu Lao Cham