Leke Leke Waterfall located in the village of Antapan, located about 12 km north of Pengempu, in the central part of Bali, Indonesia.
Hidden among lush greenery half a kilometer from the village, it delights everyone who gets to its foot.The path to the falls is well maintained. There are comfortable stairs. A bamboo bridge is thrown across the river, which in itself is an attraction. The path looks very authentic due to the fact that only natural materials were used in its creation, which are in harmony with the atmosphere of the park.
The area around the waterfall is very well maintained and very heavily decorated, looking pretty much like an insta theme park.
Leke Leke Waterfall is one of the most beautiful but yet not so famous waterfalls in Bali.
Access : Coordinates:-8.36406 ,115.19729 / Leke Leke Waterfall located in Antapan Village, Baturiti District, Tabanan Regency, Bali, Indonesia.
- Behind the column of falling water, you can find a small grotto, naturally carved by water. The height of the Leke Leke waterfall is 32 meters.
- There is nicely placed spots to take a selfie. Also a smallish swing available. The waterfall is quite high and allows for good photos.
- The best light for photographing Leke Leke is between 12-13 noon when the sun comes in.
- Entrance fees: 50,000 rupees per person. This payment allows you to maintain the area around the waterfall in good condition. The parking itself is free.
- opening hours : Leke Leke waterfall is open daily: 7am – 5pm.
Go next : The Selosa waterfall / Jatiluwih rice terraces / Batulantang waterfall / Bratan, Buyan / Tamblingan lakes / Bedugul botanical garden / Pura Danu Bratan temple.