The European Route E007 is a European Category B motor route passing through Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan connecting Tashkent and Irkeshtam.
The European Route 007 begins at the European Route 123 in Tashkent and runs from there via Qo’qon (Kokand) and Andijan (Andizhan) to Kyrgyzstan, where it leads via Osh to Irkeshtam and between this place and Sarytasch near the border with the People’s Republic of China on the European Route 60.
Route : Uzbekistan : Tashkent (Connects to E40) , Kokand (Connects to E006) , Andijan / Kyrgyzstan : Osh (Connects to E010) , Taldyk Pass, 3,615 metres (11,860 ft) asl , Sary-Tash (Start of concurrency with E60) , Erkeshtam (at the border to China)
- E007 or Europe Road 007 is a European road beginning in Tashkent in Uzbekistan and ending in Irkeshtam in Kyrgyzstan. Length 600 km.
- strain : Tashkent – Kokand – Andizhan – (Uzbekistan-Kyrgyzstan border) – Osh – Irkeshtam- Irkeshtam is located on the border with China.
- Near Sary-Tash there is a mountain pass, the Taldyk Pass, at 3,615 m altitude, one of the highest heights a European road reaches, much higher than in the Alps.
- Kamchik Pass in Uzbekistan : The Kamchik Pass is located on the Kurama Range, on the border between Tashkent and Namangan regions. Honey 2269 m, in the north-west at the junction of the ridge mountains in the northwest (1874 m) and in the south by Sulukota (2334 m)
- The Taldyk Pass : is a mountain pass in the east of the Alai Mountains in Kyrgyzstan.The pass is located at 3615 m altitude. About him leads an important Central Asian route, the so-called Pamir highway , from Osh in Ferghanatal on Sarytasch in the Alai Valley to Chorugh in Tajikistan.
Activities :environmental interpretation / landscape observation./ Scenic Driving- Auto Touring / sightseeing / photo opportunities / Explore Cultural Routes
Go next : European roads : E123 in Tashkent , E006 in Kokand , E60 between Sary-Tash and Irkeshtam / M41 highway ,well known as the Pamir Highway