Ninh Bình is the capital of the province of the same name in northern Vietnam.Ninh Binh city is located on the right bank of the Day River, in the middle of the two bridges connecting Nam Dinh is the confluence of the Van River and the Day River. The Day River flowing on the side plays an important role in draining the city and creating urban beauty with two steel bridges, Non Nuoc Bo and Ninh Binh Bridge, connecting to the city center. On the river, there is Ninh Phuc port and Ninh Binh port connecting to the sea mouth.
Ninh Bình is a small town in the Red River Delta in northern Vietnam.Political, economic, social and cultural center of the province of the same name, Ninh Bình It is essentially the gateway to the famous terrestrial Halong Bay, so named because of its landscapes of karst peaks in the middle of rice fields, similar to those of Halong Bay.
Access : Coordinates: 20.253889, 105.975 / The city is located in the heart of the province, 93 kilometers south of Hanoi.
- The inner city of Ninh Binh has a relatively flat terrain, with 4 small but very famous mountains known as the Four Great Mountains: Ngoc My Nhan Mountain, Non Nuoc Mountain, Ky Lan Mountain, and Lo Mountain.Ninh Binh city is also known as the city of fork. The city has a confluence of rivers with three confluences created by three rivers: Hoang Long, Van, and Sat rivers, which pour into the Day River.
- “The three caves” : Tam Cốc – Bích Động, 6 km from Ninh Bình, whose limestone peaks and spectacular landscapes.
- Truong Hang Sieu temple / Mount Ky Lan / The Van Long River, nicknamed “the bay without waves”/ Tung Nam bird reserve.
- Mount Non Nuoc, at the top of which Lieutenant Bernard de Lattre de Tassigny was killed on May 30, 1951 during a Việt Minh offensive.
- National roads 1A and 10 run near Ninh Bình. The city also has a train station. Ninh Phúc river port is the largest in Vietnam.
- 5 km from Tam Coc, Hang Múa peak offers a panoramic view of the entire region after climbing 450 steps.
- Dinh Tien Hoang De Square is a modern public architecture in the city center.
- Trang An cultural park or Trang An cave tourist area is considered as a highlight for Ninh Binh tourism development.
- Temples are classified as national monuments: Dau Long pagoda in Tan Thanh ward, A Nau pagoda in Ninh Khanh ward, an ancient temple founded by King Tran Thai Tong when he took refuge in the cave. Vu Lam Palace. This is also a cultural relic that attracts many archaeologists to collect and research.
Go next : The floating village of Kenh Ga / The region east of Nam Dinh (30 km north of Ninh Binh), a major center of Vietnamese Catholicism, has a 19th century cathedral, Bui Chu, and many churches. / The ancient capital of Hoa Lu, located 15 km from Tam Cốc. / Tam Cốc-Bích Động , a tourist destination near the city of Ninh Binh in northern Vietnam and part of the Tràng An Landscape Complex.