Wuyuan Huangling is an mountain ancient village, in the east of Wuyuan County, Jiangxi Province, in southeast China.
The ancient village is developed into a scenic spot, and more than a hundred ancient Huizhou buildings from the Ming and Qing Dynasties are retained and renovated for tourists to visit, or converted into hotels, restaurants, etc.
the village is famous for its spring rapeseed terraces ,the sea of flowers and for its “autumn sun”, the village is part of the 15-square-kilometer Huangling Scenic Area.
Access : Coordinates: / Huangling Village village located in Jiangwan Town in the northeastern part of Wuyuan County, Jiangxi Province , the People’s Republic of China
- Wuyuan Huangling has a history of more than 600 years, and there are still more than 100 Hui-style houses built on the terraces.
- Huangling Village was included in the third batch of Chinese traditional villages. On January 21, 2019
- Huangling Village was announced as the seventh batch of Chinese historical and cultural villages.
- In 2023, Huangling Village was announced as the “List of Best Tourism Villages by UNWTO”.
- The villagers’ houses are distributed in a stepped fan shape. Due to the terrain restrictions.
- Wuyuan Huangling Scenic Area is located in Wuyuan County, Jiangxi Province, covering an area of 5 square kilometers. It is composed of tourist areas such as cableway aerial tours, village sky streets to visit ancient times, terraced fields to find fragrance, and rural customs and folk customs.
- Top sights in Wuyuan Huangling Ancient Village : The village of Wuyuan Huangling is home to flower-filled terraced fields, Hui-style ancient houses and a heart-shaped pond.
Go next : Huangling Scenic Area and the tens of thousands of acres of terraced fields are stacked on top of each other, from the valley to the mountainside.