Aspronissia ( White islands in Greek ) are three small white rocky islets located east of Lipsi ( Lipsi , a Greek Dodecanese island. ) and are part of the wider complex. ( Lipsi or Lipso is a cluster of 30 islands – 24 islets and 6 rocks- in the south-eastern Aegean. ) On the western islet there is a wonderful wide beach with white pebbles, which you will reach by boat.
The two of the three rocky islets,Grand Aspronisi, Long Aspronisi, Small Aspronisi in fact, are joined by a beach with wide, pale white stones and clear blue waters.
Lipsi is first and foremost an island for relaxation, on the beaches you can relax swimming and there are places for fishing and diving.
Access : Coordinates: Latitude: 37.30691 Longitude: 26.80477300000007 / There is a direct route from Piraeus once or twice a week – travel time about 11 hours / For Aspronissia depart daily boats from Lipsi that make small day cruises to the surrounding islands.
- The largest island of the complex is called Lipso and is the only one inhabited, The goddess Calypso island where, according to mythology there kept Odysseus.
- Aspronisi beach is a beautiful beach with white pebbles and clear turquoise waters.
- A ferry departs directly from the port of Piraeus for Lipsi only every Tuesday. The route starts at 15:00 and arrives on the island at 00:45 the next day.
- Lipsi is first and foremost an island for relaxation, on the beaches you can relax swimming and there are places for fishing and diving, the waters are transparent and the seabed interesting. There are excursion boats that can take you to the surrounding islands.
- The natural port of Lipsi is completely safe and many boats moor in summer. The island has a fuel and water supply station.
Go next : island of Lipsi / From Lipsi can travel daily to Patmos, Leros, Agathonisi, Kos, Samos and Rhodes.