El Palmar beach Considered one of the most virgin areas in the province of Cadiz-the autonomous region of Andalusia.Spain.
, it is one of the best beaches in Andalusia. It is a beautiful and enormous beach of fine golden sand, 8 kilometers long, and an average width of 80 meters, with extraordinary conditions for surfing, bodyboarding, and different adventure sports.
Although there are no developments, it has many services such as small shops, as well as lifeguards, security and cleaning services. Located between Conil de la Frontera and Zahora, in an undeveloped area, El Palmar beach is the only beach in Vejer, a town located a few kilometers from this paradise.
El Palmar has the Q for Tourist Quality awarded by the Institute for Spanish Tourist Quality.
Access : Coordinates: 5.313738, 25.397757 / El Palmar beach is located very close to Conil de la Frontera and Zahora (a district of Barbate) / You can reach it through the A-2233 road, from where several agricultural roads leave that will take you to the same beach. Be careful, there are parking lots enabled so leaving your vehicle anywhere could result in a fine.
- El Palmar Beach can be divided into several areas: The section that goes from Castilnovo beach, in Conil de la Frontera, to the Torrenueva tower is a very quiet area frequented by all kinds of audiences.
- From Torrenueva to the Casa Francisco restaurant, located near the main entrance to El Palmar, it is where the majority of surf schools and restaurants are concentrated, an area very popular with young people, families and surfers.
- Continuing to the end of the road, we find several beach bars on the beach and various venues that attract most of the young public.
- The last stretch of El Palmar beach to Mangueta beach, belonging to Barbate, is the most isolated area for those seeking more tranquility
- By late afternoon many young people come to have a drink at these beach bars as they are transformed into open-air nightclubs with DJ’s and live music
Activities : sightseeing / photo opportunities / surfing, kitesurfing and other water sports /
Go next : Vejer de la Frontera is a Spanish hilltop town in the province of Cadiz, Andalusia / Los Canos de Meca : a small seaside village to the east of Cape Trafalgar on the Costa de la Luz of Spain