The Grande Plage du Sillon is a 3 km long beach of white sand with several supervised areas near the center of Saint-Malo,a city in northwestern France.
The Grande Plage du Sillon is the largest sandy beach in Saint-Malo , A beach clean, close to the heart of Saint-Malo. The beach of Sillon includes the Grande Plage, the beach of Hoguette and the beach of Rochebonne.The Grande Plage of Saint-Malo (or Plage du Sillon) extends from Fort National to the tip of Rochebonne (limit with the beaches of Minihic Bay).
Already listed as the favorite beach of the French by the TripAdvisor site in 2018, the famous Saint-Malo dike is very regularly cited as a must in French tourism.This beach offers a magnificent promenade along the sea wall and many water activities , a safe family beach for children. At low tide, it offers a magnificent space for recreation.
Access : Coordinates: / Location : Chaussée du sillon ,35400 SAINT-MALO
- Following the ranking of the most beautiful beaches in France carried out by the Tripadvisor site in February 2018, the large Sillon beach had already been ranked 1st most beautiful beach in France.
- In 2022, the Sillon beach will add a new prize to its list. It was elected “most beautiful beach in France” by the holiday booking site “Holidu”.
- The 2021 ranking shows Sillon beach ,Saint Malo. Sillon beach among the most beautiful beaches in Europe.
- Sillon beach, in Saint-Malo , is ranked 19th among the 25 most beautiful beaches in Europe, according to a ranking carried out by the Tripadvisor site.
- Features and amenities : Disabled welcome , Kids Club , Shower , Potable water , Lifeguard station (beach) , Developed site (beach) ,Bathroom. -Top sights activities are favored on this beach: kite flying, floats and windsurfing…
Go next : Fort National in front of the beach / Saint-Malo , one of the most visited places in France because of its faithfully reconstructed historic city center and its fortifications.